Bjoern has been coaching endurance sport and speed sport athletes for 20 years. He started coaching to help athletes of all levels to reach their highest level of performance. Bjoern has a professional education with a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology. With his passion of research and his continuously educational development Bjoern’s athletes receive the highest level of personal coaching possible. Personally, Bjoern has competed as an athlete in World Cup events and has experienced what it takes to train his own body to a high performance level. Currently, Bjoern works with athletes all around the world and under his tutelage athletes have reached their goals to compete at the highest level in sport – World Championships. Bjoern resides in Vancouver, Canada and is the founder of Ossenbrink MultiSport Science Inc – a professional Sport Science business which focuses on educating coaches and athletes in many aspects of training and coaching. Bjoern loves making new professional connections. Reach out if you want to talk sports, events, athlete and coach development, products. Or if you like to reach a new level for your health, fitness and sporting career.
- Residence: Kamloops, BC Canada
- Degree/Major: Master of Science in Kinesiology/Exercise Physiology
- Coaching Background: +20 years of coaching amateur to professional athletes in different sports.
- Athletic Background: since 1982; swimming, triathlon, running, cycling, basketball, track & field
- Competitive Background: Over 750 national and international events up
- Other Hobbies: Golf, Surfing, Kayaking, Snowboarding, Soccer, Basketball, Hiking, Beach, Swimming
- Favourite Meal: Breakfast
- Favourite Quote: “Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier” Mother Theresa.
Stephanie has coached cycling and swimming for nearly 12 years. She has been a swimming head coach for USA swimming clubs and Swim BC clubs. She obtained her coaching degree while competing in the USA Collegiate Cycling Program. Her cycling achievements include 7 US National Collegiate Championship titles, the All-American Award, multiple Canadian National Podium finishes, several professional bike race victories and representing Canada at the Junior World Championships. In only racing one year as a professional athletes Stephanie finished on the podium at multiple Ironman and 1/2 Ironman events. Currently, she enjoys her maternity leave and might be back racing in the future.
- Residence: Kamloops,BC Canada
- Degree/Major: Bachelor of Science in P.E., Coaching and Health
- Coaching Background: +15 years of coaching amateur to professional athletes in different sports
- Athletic Background: Since 1984; swimming, cycling & triathlon
- Competitive Background: Over 500 national and international events
- Other Hobbies: Biking, Swimming, Running, Rowing, Hiking, Soccer
- Favourite Meal: Dinner
- Favourite Quote: “Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee”, Muhammed Ali